Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Creativity At It's Finest

This trip to Los Angeles has definitely been an adventure for me. I had no idea what to expect so I came in with an open mind. I love to be creative so when I found out we were making murals for the skate park I was excited. Skating is a great way for the kids in the boys and girls club to express themselves so I felt that drawing and painting these murals was a way of expressing myself. Through the use of inspirational pictures and paints of all colors, I was able to create something that will last forever...plus something to make the area just a little more lively. I hope that through my creativity and artistic skills I will be able to show kids that there are many things that one could do to inspire others to just be themselves and have fun!

Cari Covell
University of Delaware
Class of 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment