Friday, January 8, 2010

My Hillel Journey

It is Friday already and I cant believe where the week has gone. A week filled with emotions, new friendships, life altering experiences and of course, a test of our physical endurance. Throughout these past few days I have come to fully understand how blessed and how fortunate I truly am. Things that I have always taken for granted, opportunities I never thought twice about, are now more apparent than ever before. Being able to lend a helping hand for those who need me the most, have helped to change me in a way that I have never expected. To others lookingt in, I may be just another set of hands, but to me, to my Hillel group, I was a part of something, something big, something great; something that will change a child's life forever.

Liatt Sachi

No comments:

Post a Comment