Friday, January 8, 2010

Week in Review

Through the past few days it has been a pleasure sharing such a wonderful experience and working in solidarity. It has been great to look around and see every body get along well with one another and tolerate one another. A memorable experience was when Wayne Firestone, the president of Hillel talked about how to give back, and if we do not do it now, when then. Altogether, this experience has aloud me to self-reflect over the course of the trip from all the group service that was performed and momentous feeling which came to heart. I believe, now, I can go home knowing what I can do for my community. In recent events, I went to In-and-Out Burger and tasted the best burger have ever consumed, and I was able to share that experience with great new friends I met over the trip. I has been such a great experience altogether and I thank everybody for making this peregrination unforgettable.
Evan Oppenheim

No comments:

Post a Comment